WEEKEND FITNESS LIFESTYLE
Bodies Performance is offering 4 Saturday family fitness sessions. 100% of the proceeds will go to OVPP / Pleasant View Preschool.
What you get:
1) 4 x 1 hr. workouts on Saturday Morning – (1st session will be at 9 am)
2) Chance to use our 3D body scan machine that gives you your weight, body fat % and measurements for FREE
3) Family-style Accountability
4) Bring the kids and have them watch and or participate…
5) Opportunity to give back to your Child’s school and take care of your body with a little sweat ACTION
All this for a one-time donation of $ 60. Pay now https://www.subscribepage.com/fitness-lifestyle-fundraiser or payments are due on the 1st Saturday session. If you have any questions please contact Turill Engelman (714) 592-4990 or Turill@bodiesperformance.com
TURILL ENGELMAN B.A in kinesiology C.P.T. Ace Cert. Owner and Chief Instructor, Bodies Performance Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise) Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (International Youth Conditioning Association) Certified Speed & Agility Specialist (International Youth Conditioning Association) Certified Youth Fitness Specialist (International Youth Conditioning Association) Certified Precision Nutrition Specialist (Precision Nutrition)Over 10, 000 hours of practical teaching experience Expertise in nutrition, kinesiology, anatomy, joint mobility, soft tissue, and functional fitness.
Location: huntington beach, CA
Last Active: March 25, 2019 06:40 PM (EDT)
Zip Code: 92649 0 Reviews
Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post any comment. Sign In.