facebook image
logo
coach
Rating
Reviews 0 Reviews
Status Offline

John Caimano

A few things to know about me:

No info added

My role with most clients:

No info added

The best person for me to work with or assist is:

No info added

The sorts of challenges they might be facing are:

No info added

About:

As a manufacturing representative in the construction industry, I learned to build relationships by listening to communication styles. This approach enabled me to develop a multi-million dollar business and be recognized as one of the top three Sales Incentive winners seven years straight. ? It takes a thoughtful, conscious effort to build and maintain successful relationships. I've heard it many times: "85% of your success relies on personality, and the other 15% from aptitude, skill, and education. Once you learn how to put situations in perspective, you'll be ready to “Get on Your Feet and Change Your Seat!

Recent Activities This Month 

There is no activity to view.

Better Life Training © 2017-2019